Monday, April 7, 2008

The Golf Swing!


I thought I'd paint a Golfer inspired by my friends Barbara and Jeremy who let me house sit for them and paint in their lovely patio surrounded by beautiful roses and flowers. I was there for 3 days in Oceanside and had a great time checking out the local scenery. I'm working on large piece of the view of their patio which I'll upload later. Barbara, Jeremy, my brother and Dad are all golfers so this one is for you ;-) Declan my older brother lives in Scotland where the game started and he is a avid player with a scratch handicap. I on the other hand love the driving range where you can whack the daylights out of the balls and then the putting green where at least you can see what you are aiming for, but forget about the part in between!! I'll stick with Tennis.

No comments: