Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Mar 24th-30th Entries juried into SDWS Show


"I love You Mom" Giraffe Mother & Child
Watercolor 36" x 24"

Last week I started getting ready for ArtWalk, there is a lot to do and time is flying by.
I also entered 2 paintings into the April Show at the San Diego Watercolor Society and just found out today that they were both juried in so I am delighted as it was a tough show with a lot of experts entering due to cash prizes. So my Giraffe Painting made it along with a small still life so I am extremely honored.




Hillcrest and Little Italy Paintings are 11x14 Framed Size

These 2 paintings belong to a series I'm working on for ArtWalk. I hope you can make it the weekend of April 26th and 27th. My booth number is 511 and I'm located just outside the Pensione Hotel close to the corner of Date & India Street. See my painting below... I'll be on the other side of the Pensione Hotel towards the city center :)

1 comment:

just... jo ann said...

Congrats on the artshow and looking forward to Art Walk!