Saturday, March 8, 2008

3/5/08 Overflowing Emotions



Last night I heard a strange noise coming from pipes in the garage and a visiting friend said not to worry about it unless you see water, as it sounded like a clog in the pipe. So I went back to work on my painting. Later that evening I noticed the toilet was looking low so I flushed it and Whoooa OVERFLOW time. (ok not the smartest thing to have done ;-)
But it didn't just overflow in one toilet but both, the second toilet water started shooting out of the bottom by the floor, of course this was after midnight but thankfully Jorge my wonderful handyman and Mark the plumber told how to handle it until the AM.
They both arrived the next morning and it turned out to be much bigger deal, a burst pipe in the road! so we had to call in San Diego Waste Management to check it out with their snake camera and hi tech equipment. The great part was I was surrounded by men that day! very entertaining and as you can imagine a lot of toilet humor!

"Toilet Issue" Translations

"An overflowing toilet, denotes your desires to fully express your emotions."

So obviously I must have some major desires to express myself, Yep see my life so far...to affect two toilets, a bath, a shower, the front lawn and a big pipe in the middle of the road!!!

The Volcano in Hawaii had issues today too...here is the local newspaper headline:
"Lava from Kilauea Volcano dribbled over a 20-foot sea cliff into the ocean today 3/5/08, forming clouds of acid-laden steam."

No comments: