Saturday, March 8, 2008

Week 3, Desert Scene-SOLD


During my First week I received a phone call from Tina out of the blue whom I met at one of my art shows a year ago. She called to commission me to paint 3 portraits of her cats, sadly Elsa passed away but thankfully Tina has her favorite photo which I'll use as a reference. The other two: Simba and Whiskers are doing fine. Tina decided to hand deliver the precious photo rather than mail it which I totally understand. So I worked on the first watercolor portrait of Elsa and completed it on 3/7. I won't upload a photo until Tina has seen the original.

My second week I sold a Guoache painting of a Desert Scene to Brian Shui, who is a very talented Chiropractor, also highly recommended for sports massage and general wellness. He can be reached at 619-688-3089 and his soothing office is located in Bankers Hill in San Diego. Above is a picture of the painting which he purchased as a gift for a friend and asked me write a personal note on the back which is always so nice.

No comments: