Sunday, March 2, 2008

The week of Big Waves!



This week has been great for big waves in San Diego. I painted another 2 plein air watercolors in La Jolla, my 2nd attempt at painting big waves, tricky business! but so much fun.

Above are 2 of this weeks paintings, The one of La Jolla Cove with the big wave was juried into The San Diego Watercolor Society and can be seen during the month of March along with another Italian painting of mine.

A lady from New York asked for my card and wanted to know if i give painting lessons and I said yes. So she'll contact me when she comes back. Excellent!

Another lady dropped by and recognized my from one of my shows, so we chatted a while and she will contact me for a dog portrait, her gorgeous dog is so sweet so it will be a pleasure to paint him.

I'm working on some portraits and will upload them when they are complete. Happy Sunday!

No comments: